Monday, October 8, 2012

Lean Layered Machine


Photobucket
Dries Van Noten Fall 2010
Photobucket
Dries Van Noten Spring 2013
   








One of the many reasons I love Dries Van Noten are the layers, and they playful prints, and interesting way Dries layers textures. These two pictures to the left and right depict my favorite shape that he does the longer layers and oversized proportions on top. The spring 2013 collection was heavily influenced by grunge but the Fall 2010 collection was opulent but this look stood out to me because it was a glam .gothic ,grunge. I spotted Eleeshabah in mount vernon doing a slightly more wearable version of the Dries Look.  Her look was more minimalistic but it still packed a punch.

Photobucket

Name:
Eleeshabah
What are you wearing and where did you buy it?
I'm wearing a skirt that I purchased at Target and an  trapeze shaped  H&M t-shirt, with a bright fabric clutch by a local Baltimore artist.
Why did you purchase these items?
I purchased my skirt and shirt because they screamed comfy and cozy but still stylish.
How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as a plain jane who secretly wants to have fun. I tend to dress in plain shapes and solid colors..I like for my accessories to do the talking.
What is one item you can't live without?
Accessories!!!!!! Specifically my earrings and a nice bag. I would feel incomplete without those two things.

xoxo,Eura

No comments:

Post a Comment