Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Size Fits....The Average.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but nothing has really been of interest to me...other than a great clothing line is closing PHI..Uhhhh like the best Skin Tight Dresses EVER. I'm not too excited about that so now Luella,PHI, and Christian Lacriox are closing.On a brighter side...V magazines February 2010 Spring/Summer 2010 Preview is coming out...I like it although Plus Size Models are like a size 8 which should be the average woman but America is a fat country LOL..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Models: "Jac"Jacquelyn Jablonski (I wonder when people started to use her whole name?) and Crystal Renn
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Magazine:V
Stylist:Mel Ottenberg

Photo's Taken From www.models.com via V Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment