Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Latest Obsession

Ok, so I may be a tad bit late in the craze, but WHO CARES! I'm just thankful that I even DISCOVERED them. Eura is going to have quite the comical moment with this one, being that he's known about this AMAZING duo for years! Anywhoo, so you, may you ask am I SALIVATING over?! THE BLONDS, OF COURSE!
They remain incredibly INNOVATIVE during an era in which many designers are creating collections reminiscent of theier roots. i.e. John Galliano's Fall 2009 collection for Christian Dior.
They remind me of Richie Rich and Traver Rains, the dynamic duo that came togther and took the fashion world by storm with Heatherette! Yet, even as crazy and outlandish as Heatherette was, The Blonds are 1,000,000 times more extreme in every sense of the word.
So from now on, im officially tracking their every move! Im so in love (of course not more than my lover LADY GAGA!) but I am a tad bit enfatuated.
So for those who arn't too familiar with The Blonds, let me formally introduce you!

Their Website:
www.blondsnewyork.com

Fall 2010 collection via Elle.com
http://fashion.elle.com/blog/2010/02/fashion-week-fall-2010-runway-visions-the-blonds-.html

No comments:

Post a Comment