Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mother Monster May I? Wear 9 inch heels and chaps with a train?


NO YOU MAY NOT!

Pop singer, style icon and my IDOL Lady Gaga fell today FOR THE FIRST TIME at Heathrow airport.

It seems that her heel got caught in the train connected to her chaps and caused her to have a "in natural gaga fashion" not so graceful fall.

WHO CARES?! We little monsters still ADORE your every move.

So from now on, if I ever fall in a pair of heels, i'll get up, dust myself off and yell "Who the fk cares?! EVEN LADY GAGA FALLS!

I must say, i do SINCERELY enjoy this leather and sheer ensemble I love the play on the hard vs. soft aesthetic.

1 comment:

  1. So part of me is alllll "GASP" but the other part is .....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA as much as I love Gaga this was super bound to happen

    ReplyDelete