Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This is next summer for me....

Photobucket

The last time I felt as though a menswear collection was MADE for me was Gucci Menswear spring 2009...I loved the colors and styling and Frankie Morello recreated that feeling for me with the Spring 2011 collection.
The duo behind Frankie Morello had a Muscle Beach Party on acid theme...that movie is actually one of my favorites you should totally look it up...I loved every bit of it..I mena I may not be a bare torso or speedo guy....but I LOVED IT.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Actually the first look from the collection reminds me of a recent picture of Hamish Bowles....
Photobucket

I wonder....if this was the inspiration for the first look???? actually Hamish's look was better styled..I mean an entire suit is under there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE VIDEO



Photo's from NYmag

No comments:

Post a Comment