Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Show a little skin

"Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex." - Cher Horowitz



Cher is always filled with such wisdom and as I looked at many of the Spring 2013 collections I noticed we have to show a little bit of skin this season...maybe in a more modest way such as the sport infused looks Alexander wang showed at his Spring 2013 collection.


   

Photobucket

Photobucket




The cutouts and plastic inserts show a bit of skin without looking like a street walker...not that I have a problem with that because short,tight, and shiny will forever be my first love..but that look isn't practical for class but when going out it's great look which is why i loved Je'ane's look it's minimal and sexy but not too sexy.

Photobucket

Name: 
Ja'ane
What are you wearing and where did you purchase it?
I'm wearing an American Apparel tank top body suit, Aldo shoes,  express accessories, and a Bishme Cromartie sheer hem skirt from an older collection.
How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as simple, comfortable and chic.
Why did you purchase your look?
The body suit is classic staple it's a tank top but i don't have to worry about tucking in my shirt and worrying about lines it'll cause and Bishme is a good friend of mine I love to support his work.
What is one fashion item you can't live without?
White t-shirts!!! you can dress them up and dress them down.


xoxo, Eura

No comments:

Post a Comment