Friday, March 26, 2010

Blasphemy....just WRONG Uncle Karl..WRONG!!!!!

Karl Lagerfeld just pissed me off....he replaced my beloved Baptiste Giabiconi with his old muse Brad Kroenig....Blasphemy...SADFACE, EPIC FAIL...so yea, Brad is the male model in the Fall 2010 Ad Campaign...here is a picture
and a link to the rest...if they didn't have all that pink logo stuff on them...they could have been my screen saver....

fashion

oh wait I lied..I couldn't resist Freja...she is sooooooooooooooo PRETTY
fashion,Freja,Chanel
And Ms.Kershaw was there as well

Abby Lee Kershaw,Fashion,Chanel

Photo's from....what's the point the logo is on the picture you all know where i got them from....
http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2010/03/26/karl-lagerfeld-shoots-freja-beha-erichsen-abbey-lee-kershaw-for-chanel-fall-winter-2010-ad-campaign-les/

No comments:

Post a Comment