Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day Two of London Fashion Week

I Love Matthew Williamson and his Spring/Summer 2009 was no different.


I love the look in the first picture....I don't think Matthew Williamson has ever done tailoring as sharp as the jacket in picture on is done, another favorite look the suit in picture four the pattern and the plastic-y oxford shirt(reminicent of the Burberry mens shirts from spring summer 2008) is the perfect ensamble for work in my little head.



The eveing offerings at Matthew Williamson were very different than what he has sent down the runway before especially the last look it looked very much fit for a formal dinner moreso than his usual flowing hippie gowns, but I loved t and it made me think of an 1980's Ungaro.
Photo's from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment