Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some Pre-Fall 2010 stuff

So here is some Pre-Fall things I liked. I guess this will hold me until Couture Week,Eh?

Click Images For Larger View


Matthew Williamson
So Matthew Williamson is my favorite designer..I love color and miss him dearly at Emilio Pucci, Peter Dundas is not doing it for me, but back to Matthew Williamson.His Pre-Fall collection had a lot less of his flowy,hippie-goddess thing and was a bit more Structured and simplistic but in his usual bright colors.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A BASIC GREY SHEATH????? Now isn't that new territory for Matthew?

Preoenza Schouler
Proenza's Pre-Fall collection had a few plaid pieces in the beginning which made me think 'Gossip Girl' but it seems the designed this entire collection around the school idea.. satchels but not their PS1 but...I see Baseball jackets???....I want one of those.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Does anyone know if pyramid schemes work?? I need to get rich quick.

Louis Vuitton
I only have one look from this collection because it's all you need to see in order to know this collection was great. I like a little fur and the leg warmers are a very glamorous way to visit the 80's,eh?


Photobucket
ooh this dress has Pockets.....I think

Versace

I loved the graphics in this collection...there is something slightly Asian inspired about them,eh?




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket









Oh,BTW this is how liquid leggings should look...actually I'd allow you to wear these as pants.

Givenchy
Well this Pre-Fall collection by Ricardo Tisci for Givenchy was light on all the hardware and print that I'm used to but what I really loved from this collection was The Nightingale bag....which was turned into a trolley....


Photobucket
...DROOL


All Photo's From STYLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment