Thursday, February 11, 2010

& Yet Another......

...High Low To Do that us guys can't really do...
Sonia Rykiel for H&M it comes out February 20th..there are a few things I really want for yself in this collection...

CLICK THE PICS TO ENLARGE


fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion



fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion



fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion


I like the scarf,the pins especially the one that says "Mon Pull"...(I'd probably wear it on my coat which is odd because MonPull means My Sweater...I think..IDK),the belts,The all black sweater with the crystals over it...and I thought there were going to be socks.....See but this might not be the entire collection but we'll see..
fashion
If there are socks made I want those.
OOOOOOOOO SHINY

No comments:

Post a Comment