Friday, September 10, 2010

So this is NYFW....Spring 2011

I love this time of the year it's like Christmas except better....So far my favorite Collections are Christian Siriano and Bensoni. I'm going to talk about why I loved Bensoni.... we'll get to Siriano later...





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The spring 2011 collection felt like it was inspired by the Flower Child moment in the seventies. I hate this whole minimalism thing that fashion is going through right now So I was excited to see that the simple silhoettes that Benjamin Channing Clyburn and Sonia Yoon sent down the runway were loaded with multiple patterns and the collection was rounded and softened with white draping... I'm now looking for video I want to see these pants in motion..because I thought it was a freaking skirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment