Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day Two of Paris Fashion Week......and I fall to Balmainia

I have finally come to worship at the alter of Balmain.



The Flashes of hip bone in picture 2 and 9 really got me going and this season, I feel like Christophe Decarnin really tried to reign his shoulders in this season. The shoulders were less voluminous and were decorated with epaulettes and lapels covered in medals continuing his military trend he started in Balmain's Spring 2009 collection. The shoes brought to mind those Manolo Blahnik timberland inspired boots which I loved and still love to this day those were paired with just about every look. A few Grecian dresses added something else new to the collection releasing the 'tight' out of short,tight, and shiny Balmain has become known for and they were mixed with distressed the usual distressed t-shirts and jeans but a standout were the camouflage sequined jeans.
Photo's Taken from www.fashionologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment