Monday, October 5, 2009

Ungaro...........I think I have bad taste.

Okay so it's like the fifth day of Paris Fashion Week and I agree with what most people said about the Emanuel Ungaro S/S 2010 show.













Nicole Phelps said that the collection was a mix of ' "bad eighties" draped silk jackets and drop-crotch pants, old-fashioned and ill-judged fur stoles, and, yes, tasteless sequin pasties,". I personally like the first dress that came out it was just like some that Esteban Cortazr sent out last season,not original but definitely in the vein of the house. I like the pants with the color streaking around them they look a bit like a 60's capri pant. The suits on the other hand were "icky icky poo poo" but the pasties ,

HMMMMMMMM I like pasties they add a little hooch to a suit like Rihanna did, so does that mean I have bad taste?


If I do so does Rihanna and that's good company to me.


Photo's from www.style.com

Photo of Rihanna from Here

No comments:

Post a Comment