Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sessilee and Chanel can't be in a fued....They just can't!!!!


I'm catching up on all my fashion news and while perusing www.fashionologie.com I came across this article. Like the story pointed out ' Sessilee Twittered, "The trinity was united again!!! Arlenis, Jourdan, and I at benihana's so much fun!! Pics coming soon via Arlenis camera haha I love my girls," '...... I saw this through my own Twitter and I thought it was odd but said Chanel must be busy, never would I have thought that Sessilee and Chanel don't get along. The worst part is Sessilee's mum totally accuses The love of my life,Chanel Iman, of sabatoge. She tweeted directly to Chanel apparently saying that it's bad karma to sabotage your fellow black models. I really don't think Chanel Iman would sabotage another model because she considers Tyra Banks her mentor and Tyra had lots of problems with Naomi Campbell and I'm sure Chanel can understand how it made Tyra feel to be picked on by someone who should have been more of a mentor..............any who on a more positive note Chanel Iman twitpic-ed This!!!! I love her and I am gonna go buy this tomorrow.


UPDATE:
I just realized that we don't have any reports of Arlenis or Jourdan having problems with Chanel so this just may be a rumor after all.
Photo from Chanel's twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment